Samstag, 24. November 2007

Chapter Seven: Father and son

After reading chapter 7:
1. Comment on the following quote: "And, of course, Alex understood only too well." (p.43, l.33)
2. Write a different ending of the chapter: "That night, when Alex had gone to sleep, TOM picked up his diary and began writing." (compare p.43, l.34f)

1. I can imagine how Alex feels. In this chapter Alex really became acquainted with Tom. And that sentence shows, that he began to understand his father, for example why he left and didn't contact. him. I think that Alex too don't want to grow up so fast.

2. Friday, 8 February
Today was a great day. Alex is a wonderful boy and I really like him. I'm so sorry that I ... left him. That was a big mistake.
I hope he understands me. I will try to give my best. I will be there for him, whenever he has a problem. Maybe I cannot be a very good father, but I can be a good friend for him.


4 Kommentare:

JD hat gesagt…

Hey Sweetie!
I totally agree with your opinion, but sorry darling, by reading the text you could think that you meaned Alex said this sentence and it's great that you concered on the text and that you reinterpret Alex understands his dad opponent contacting. How do you imply that he does? Please comment in my blog!
Nevertheless your diary comment is succeeded very well especially that you don't stick to much on the text, but you could be a liitle be more creative. Exsample: Tom has doubts if Alex has any secrets hiding of him..

JD, Timmie, Timme
PS: loves you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

JD hat gesagt…

Oh, darling I'm so sorry! Okay, I meant how did you hit on that Alex understands why his father couldn't contact him ? (Wie bist du darauf gekommen, dass..?)
THX xO SWEETIE!!
Timmie felt in love with you, no I'm not schizophrenic {schizo-phren)said JD.

Apfelkind hat gesagt…

hey arda!
i didn`t write anything about that alex doesn`t like his father....I don`t know what you want^^
please write an answear in my blog
thanks for commenting my post!
byby yours Laura XXXXX

Apfelkind hat gesagt…

yeah arda i know what you meant now!!!!^^
i meant with this sentence that Tom think that Alex doesn`t like him because of his lefting the family at first he thinks this.....I hope you understand me!!!!^^
Laura