Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2007

My impression about the book

You should read "The Australian Connection" because it is a litte and nice story which is not difficult to understand. Of course there are some words I didnt know but now I learnt them.
If you're interessted in books with adventures and some romance this is the right book. For other purpils it could be a little bit bouring because the auther wrote it in another way than other authers. Although if he wrote the mounth when Alex was in Australia with much of information, I sometimes missed details.
In my opinion you have nothing to lose when you read the book. So have fun with "The Australian Connection".

4 Kommentare:

Püppi hat gesagt…

hey ho babylö

you said things i havnt thought about so thank u for giving me more reasons reading this book again and again and again...
no i was joking
luv you always twice more than u me (haha) püppi

nora hat gesagt…

hey lady!

I think you are right! You're mini saga is good, too! (I count your words: They are really only 50!^^)
So my angel, your blog is really great!!!!
Love you soooooo(...)oooo nemo

JD hat gesagt…

What do you mean with little nice? I'm sure you can't translate it in the same way (and honestly it don't sound perfectly..)
And what do you mean with: the author wrote it in other way?
Where is the difference between him and other?
But I think you're right that there are not many details, but otherwise that was probably intent (Absicht) because we should imagine on our one.Because we've finished the book I estimate (bewerten) your lay-out:Your blog is great! Nothing to complain, haha Timmy is happy!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I LOVE YOU!

BUT wat should I improve in my text(my impression of the book)?
My one is similar, what is wrong?
Please comment.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Socke (-pupocke) hat gesagt…

hey arda,
I think you are right, the book is very helpful to learn new words.
By the way, I think your blog is very nice but you did some mistakes in your writing but thats not so bad because yout contents is very nice in that is more important!
Madiha